Wednesday 27 January 2016

Favourite Primers

 
Hey guys! So for todays post I have some of my favourite primers for you, a few are myn and a few are my mums that I have tried out, but still love, they are all reasonably priced, and I have 3 drugstore and one high end. So the first one is the Nivea post balm shave, which is actually a after shave gel type formula but I use as a primer as I saw Kathleen Lights using it, it contains Glycerine which helps your makeup stick to your face and only costs £3.50. It also feels really hydrating so is great for dry skin. The next primer is a smashbox photo finish primer. This is a silicone based primer and mattifying on the skin but photographs well. I think this primer would be good for more mature skin and people with larger pores or oily skin. It retails for £25.
 
 
The third primer is the L'Oreal Lumi Magique £10. I love this primer, It is a glowy pearly primer, and it gives a beautiful dewy healthy finish to the skin. You could use this under foundation for a lovely glow or by itself if you wanted your skin to look more luminous. I feel like this could be a good dupe for Mac strobe cream which I've never tried but is a similar type of product, and is £15 cheaper so a definite difference! Packaging is also gorgeous, it is a long white tube with rose gold lettering and feels expensive when you're holding it too.
The final primer is Maybelline Baby Skin primer - a silicone based primer too, which I have used everyday for close to a year now and is brilliant. It is a pore minimizing primer which it definitely does. At first I didn't like this primer as I used it all over my face but made my makeup slightly cakey so I find the best way to use this is under my eyes as I get quite large pores there and makes my concealer go on flawlessly and also my nose area where I think most people get pores. This is also a good dupe for benefit Porefessional which a lot of people have compared and there is not really much difference and both make skin much more smoother. This retails for £8.
 
So that was my post on Primers! hope you guys enjoy and I have a new blog post on Friday xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete