Friday 22 January 2016

Mini makeup collection: Concealers

Hey guys, so for today's blog post I am going to be doing a mini makeup collection: concealers. I've seen quite a few of these on Youtube, and it is basically a smaller more in depth video/post about some makeup product, like eyeshadow palettes, concealers, foundation e.t.c  Today I am going to be doing concealers, 5 are my own and 2 are my mums but I use them, and they are both good.

  • The first one is the Maybelline fit me concealer in the shade 15 - £6 I do like this concealer, its a light creamy consistency, however I don't use this under my eyes as I have sensitive skin and I find this makes me itchy and sore and burns under my eyes but I like this as an eye base or for spots.
  • Maybelline Eraser eye concealer - £8 this has a different applicator than most concealers, its like a sponge but works really well actually. I use this under my eyes but it is slightly too dark for me even though it is the lightest shade but still a good concealer!
  • Collection lasting perfection concealer - £4.19 This concealer is great for the price, really full coverage and they do a really light shade which is great for pale people like me! Overall I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
  • Nars Radiant creamy concealer - £22 Best concealer ever!! I love this concealer so much. I picked it up mid 2015 and have been using it ever since, I am in the shade vanilla and I think one of the best things is they do a shade for every skin tone, Chantilly is the lightest and is almost white its so pale, and then cacao a dark brown. It is very thick and high coverage but can be a little cakey so make sure to set with a translucent powder.
  • Rimmel wake me up concealer - £5.50 This is a medium coverage concealer pretty good for the drugstore and blends well so is great for an everyday concealer.
  • L'Oreal Lumi Magique - £8.50 I love this as a highlighter, its pretty light and very light coverage but is lovely for highlighting the face.
  • Finally Urban Decay naked skin concealer - £17.50 This is my mums, but is too light for her so I've been using it. It is a medium to full coverage and when blended out with ring finger, or a sponge gives lovely full coverage.
So that is my post about concealers, I hope you guys like it! If you would like another mini makeup collection let me know what products you would like to see! bye guys xx







No comments:

Post a Comment