Monday 18 January 2016

Makeup Collection 2016

So today I have something a little more exciting and fun to kick the week off, and it is my makeup collection! I store my makeup in a acrylic beauty organizer which I got in Home Bargains for only £5, which I only purchased last week so you should still be able to pick it up if you would like one. It is pretty big and I store most of my makeup in it that I use on a daily basis so I would definitely say it was worth the money compared to some on amazon and muji which are about £20-25 each. Im going to chat about some of my favourite products and tell you which I don't use as much.


So as you can see I have the acrylic storage which has all my makeup in and then next to that I have a White Skurar Pot from Ikea which I just keep all of my makeup brushes in which are mostly real techniques, If you would like me to do a more in depth post on them I can do that, but I mainly have the core collection, Nic's Picks, Expert face brush which I love, and a few from amazon. So as you can see I keep lipsticks in the front section, and then my bronzer, foundations, primer and eyelash curlers behind there. Then I have my eyeshadow palettes at the back, next to that I have concealers and a few mascaras and lip butters. Then at the left I keep my contour kit from sleek, a powder and a few highlighters. Towards the front I just have a few bronzers, blushers and highlighters.

 

So at the front of  my organizer I have 5 lipsticks, A mac lipstick in the shade 'coral bliss', a deluxe mini posietint from benefit, A L'Oreal lipstick in eva's nude, and 3 rimmel kate moss lipsticks - 16, 08 and 107. Behind that I have a benebalm from benefit, a Revlon lip butter in juicy papaya, and 3 Maybelline baby lips - berry bomb, cool mint and cherry me, I did have a few more but these are my favourites. Then I have a mini Clinique lipstick in cherry pop which is gorgeous, and at the end I just have a Maybelline colour tattoo in pink gold. Behind those I have 3 foundations - rimmel match perfection, Clinique foundation and L'Oreal true match. Then I just have my Maybelline baby skin primer, Estee Lauder bronze goddess and my eyelash curlers. At the back I have 2 makeup revolution palettes flawless and flawless matte. Then I just have a sleek I-divine palette which is gorgeous and a sleek 'dancing till dusk' eye and cheek palette with my collection brow kit at the bottom.

On the right side Theres 4 little compartments where I just keep some mascaras and concealers. So I have benefit roller lash which is my favourite mascara, a rimmel argan oil mascara, a few random eye pencils from urban decay and rimmel and then a Clinique mini mascara and a mini no7 mascara.Then I have my concealers - a collection lasting perfection, a rimmel wake me up, Maybelline fit me and eraser eye and then my nars radiant creamy concealer which I love. I then just have a mua luxe liquid lipstick which I don't like but I keep there anyway and a rimmel lip butter With a collection matte lip cream. Towards the left I keep a sleek contour kit, my rimmel powder and two mua highlighters.

Finally in the front left section I have a bourjous bronzer, a beauty uk baked blush and then a little sample of eyeshadows from urban decay which are gorgeous. Then I just have a bourjous bronzing primer too which is lovely in the summer, I use this on my cheekbones to give a bronzy glow, and a little no7 eyeshadow which is tucked away. Finally I have a I heart makeup highlighter which is beautiful its supposed to be a blush but I use it as a highlighter and it is like a light shimmery pink, my mac msf in soft and gentle, a sleek blush in rose gold and my nars blush in orgasm.

So that Is all my makeup guys! I feel like it is a nice amount, this year I would like to purchase a few more mac lipsticks and foundation but apart from that I am quite happy with my collection. See you in my next blog guys! xx

* I have sorted out my blog schedule too guys, and I have 3 a week for you - Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I think I will have 2 beauty ones and then a lifestyle xx












No comments:

Post a Comment