Friday 25 March 2016

Lancome Juicy Shaker Review!

Hey guys! Last week I entered it into a competition to win a Juicy Shaker from Lancome, never actually thinking I would win, but received an email saying I had won one! It took about a week to come, but came in a lovely pink packet with my little box and juicy shaker! I got the shade Great Fruit 154, which is a lovely bright orange.




It definitely does not come out as pigmented on the lips as it does from the bottle, but they are lip glosses so I expected it to be quite natural. It is a sheer orange/pink and looks very healthy. The juicy shakers retail for £18 on Lancomes website and there is a huge range of colors for every skin tone. There is some berry colors, orange, purple, pink. Some have shimmer and some don't.



The applicator is very different to most lipsticks/lipglosses, because it is a sponge tip and you dab it onto your lips. Because of this you can make an ombre lip which i love, by just dabbing more product into the middle of the lip and softly blending it out. Overall, I really like this lip product and it looks very pretty on the lips, I would definitely buy another as the shades are gorgeous.


This blog post is quite short today, but I just wanted to do a post on this product, and I hope you guys liked it! Love, courts xx

No comments:

Post a Comment