Friday 18 March 2016

Mini makeup collection: Bronzers/contour kits!

Hello everybody! For today's post I am going to be doing another mini makeup collection as I haven't done one in a while, and my post on concealers had quite a lot of views on it. This post is on my bronzers and contour products as I have quite a few. I absolutely love bronzers as they can add so much warmth to your face and give that gorgeous sun kissed glow. I have 4 bronzers, 3 powders and 1 cream. Then I have 3 contour kits.



My first bronzer is the Estee Lauder Bronze goddess which I bought on holiday in a shop that is like America's Sephora or England's Boots. I think it was about £35 but is a massive bronzer and has the most beautiful packaging. I bought mine in 03 medium deep because I wanted a darker bronzer. It is a very warm toned bronzer and does have quite a few orange tones in but if blended properly can look very pretty.





The second one is the Bourjous Delice de Poudre Bronzing powder. This is a chocolate smelling bronzer with the tiniest gold specks in, quite warm toned again but this one is very natural looking. I think this is about £7 which is an amazing price for a bronzer.




The third one is my Mac mineralise skinfinish natural in medium deep. Now I love this bronzer! It is baked, and gives a lovely finish and warmth to the skin. I think this bronzer retails for about £25 but is Mac so it is gonna be a bit pricier.



My final bronzer is the Bourjous Bronzing primer. This is a cream/gel bronzer and can be used as a primer or on top of foundation. It is very creamy and easy to blend so gives a gorgeous sunkissed glow. I think this is about £9 but I might be wrong, however is so worth the money!




Then I have my L'Oreal infallible sculpt contouring palette. I did put this in my blog a few posts back so if you want a more in depth review you can look there. This little palette has a contour + powder in it and they are both cream to powder finishes. This is £7 and I love it, the color is my favorite thing because it has a perfect mix of warm and cool tones.



The second contour kit is the Sleek Contour kit. This is a little kit, again with a contour + highlight, the contour powder is a lovely natural brown perfect for sculpting cheekbones and then a shimmery highlight which is very pretty. I think this is about £5 which is so good! If you don't have a sleek in your boots or Superdrug however the Seventeen contour kit is also amazing.


My final contour kit is this Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit. This is one of the older ones, and I would really like to try the powder version or the newer version of the contour kit as it has cooler shades in. This has 6 colours in, all cream, my favourites are banana, vanilla and cinnamon.


So that is all my bronzers/contour products, I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and let me know what other mini makeup collections you would like to see. Maybe a foundations or lipstick post? Love, courts xx



No comments:

Post a Comment