Friday 11 March 2016

L'Oreal Infallible sculpt range

So this week I decided to pick some of the new L'Oreal Infallible sculpt range as I have had my eye on it for a while and it was 3 for 2 so I thought I would do a review for you guys!




The first thing I bought was the Infallible sculpt contouring base, which is a foundation designed to help your contour to stick to your face, I didn't notice that my contour powder stuck to my face more than usual, but I did really like this foundation. It is a medium coverage but you can build it up, or apply a small amount for a light coverage.




Then I got the Infallible sculpt contour kit. In this kit there is a contour and highlight product, plus a little sheet to show you where to contour if you are not sure. I don't own anything like this. It is a cream to powder formula so when you apply it it is a cream but then once you blend it, it blends beautifully into a soft powder. I really liked this because of the formula of the product and it is the perfect shade. I find a lot of contour shades and bronzers are very warm toned, and can come up orange on my skin. I have very pale skin so this is the perfect mix of warm and cool tones.



The final thing I got in the 3 for 2 is the Blush Sculpt trio contouring blush in 101 soft sand ambre. You get 3 shades in this, a shimmery pink, a natural coral/orange and then a highlight. I picked this shade because I personally like quite natural blushes as again I don't want anything too strong on my pale skin. I really like this blush/highlight. I wasn't too sure about the blush but I just mix them together and it creates a beautiful sheen on the cheeks.

So that is everything I bought! I am overall very impressed with this range, I especially like the contour kit, however the other two are brilliant too. If there was anything that I thought needed improving, it would just be the range of foundation shades as there are only two shades available - light/medium or medium/dark. Definitely go and have a look at this range in Superdrug if your like contouring.  Love, Courts xx














3 comments:

  1. That blush looks so pretty! Great post!
    Charlotte <3

    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. been meaning to pick up one of the l'oreal infalliable foundations, heard so much about em recently xo
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete