Monday 7 March 2016

Lush Haul!

Hey guys! So I recently got some new stuff from lush, 3 things from their Easter range and then one thing from the permanent range, and I thought I would show you what I got.



 So first off My auntie went shopping in Manchester and she got me the Bunch of carrots and the ladybird, which I am in love with! In the bunch of carrots, you get 3 carrots - a pink one, a purple one and an orange one (obviously). These smell like lemon and grapefruit, and they are reusable bubble bars so you just hold the carrot under the bath for a few minutes and you get a ton of bubbles!



 Then there is the ladybird bubble bar, which is a purple and red bubble bar, so you crumble this one under the running tap and again this is gorgeous! I believe these are both limited edition for Easter though so make sure to pick them up quickly.  This has a floral scent with Peppermint and geranium oil.



Then I went to Manchester myself and picked up my all time favorite lush product - the comforter. This is a bubble bar again, and retails for £4.95 so it is slightly pricey but if you are a lush fanatic like myself, then definitely try this one out, plus you get 4-5 uses out of the bar. It also smells like berries and vanilla sooo.. ( it has blackcurrant and Bergamot scents).


Finally my mum got me the Golden Egg! I have seen this a few times on Lush's Instagram page and It looks sooo beautiful! It is a golden glittery ( and I mean really glittery) egg. This is a bath bomb/melt and has a toffee scent with Colombian cocoa butter. Just make sure you clean the bath after you use this one haha.


So that is my Lush Haul guys! Hope you enjoyed, I worked really hard on this post and if you would like to see a demo when I do use them or what my bath looks like, let me know xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this review!๐Ÿ‘Œ Makes me just want to have baths all the time๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo jealous! The Easter range looks incredible! I have heard so many people rave about the Comforter, I might have to give it a try!
    Charlotte <3

    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is!! And the comforter Is honestly the best thing in lush! Xx

    ReplyDelete